- Customers are required to register or log in online using their email address and password in order to make purchases.
- In the event of a product becoming unavailable for any reason after a customer has purchased the item, the customer will be entitled to a refund or a replacement of another good of the same price.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and exclude shipping costs.
- Customers’ credit card details are required when making online purchases. Alternatively, customers may elect to perform an EFT using the platform provided on the website.
- Credit card payments are secured by Thawte and powered by PayFast, to ensure optimum security when using a credit card to effect payment.
- Delivery will be effected via Speed Services or PostNet couriers, based on the delivery option chosen by the customer during checkout.
- Customers are required to provide Roepersfontein Ministries with a correct address for delivery.
7.1 In the case of SpeedServices, either a physical or postal address. SpeedServices parcels will be delivered to the customers’ closest Post Office and the customer will be responsible for collection of said parcel.
7.2 In the case of PostNet to PostNet, the address of a PostNet branch where the customer wishes the parcel to be delivered. The customer will be responsible for the collection of said parcel.
- Roepersfontein Ministries accepts no responsibility for delayed delivery due to:
10.1. A customer’s failure to provide Roepersfontein Ministries with a correct address, or
10.2. Any malfunction or interruption in the Post Office or any other courier’s service for whatever reason.
- Delivery will take place within 7-14 days after placing an order, or such time as the Post Office or courier service can reasonably accommodate.
- Customers will be notified of any unexpected delays as soon as Roepersfontein Ministries becomes aware of the delay.
- Customers may return any faulty products or incorrect products that they received within 30 days of delivery for a replacement, provided that the customer notifies Roepersfontein Ministries within 72 hours of receiving the products of the reason for the return.
- Please wait for a response from Roepersfontein Ministries before returning a product or products.
- Customers remain liable for shipping fees of returned products.
- Only products that are faulty may be returned. Roepersfontein Ministries will not be held liable for any incompatibility of products with a customer’s playback device.
- Should a returned product be found not faulty or incorrect, the customer will not qualify for a replacement or refund. Customers are therefor requested to test products thoroughly before requesting a return.
- The website may contain errors or omissions and information may be subject to inaccuracies.
- Roepersfontein Ministries reserves the right to terminate or suspend the operation of its website or any of its services advertised or provided for on the site at any time and without giving reasons, without prior notice to customers and in its sole discretion.
- Roepersfontein Ministries, its consultants or employees will not be held liable for any damages suffered relating to the use of this site, for whatever reason.
- Roepersfontein Ministries will further not be liable for:
19.1. Any malfunction, interruption or other failure of the website or computer systems for any reason;
19.2. Any malfunction, interruption or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including but not limited to: public switched communication service providers, internet service providers, local authorities, electricity suppliers and certification authorities; or
19.3. An event of force majeure or any other event in which Roepersfontein Ministries has no control, including but not limited to viruses.
- Roepersfontein Ministries reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Customers will be bound by the most current version and continued use of the website will constitute acceptance of the current terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the current version of the terms and conditions will supersede and replace all previous versions and will be published on Roepersfontein Ministries’ website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARKS
- 1.1. Unless otherwise stated, all goods (physical or digital) supplied by Roepersfontein Ministries including their products, product names, designs, graphics, logos, titles, text and images are trademarks and the property of Roepersfontein Ministries.
1.2. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1.3. Any reproduction, modification, distribution of Roepersfontein Ministries’ goods, without the prior written consent of Roepersfontein Ministries and the lawful trademark and/or copyright owner is strictly prohibited and constitutes an unlawful infringement of the intellectual property rights of Roepersfontein Ministries and/or such trademark and/or copyright owner.
The Consumer hereby consents in terms of Section 45 of the Magistrate’s Court Act, Act 32 of 1944 that any legal proceedings arising from the agreement may be instituted in the Magistrate’s Court of any district with jurisdiction in terms of Section 28(1) of the Magistrate’s Act.